Steam is water heated beyond the boiling point.
Steam is generated:
- naturally and unlimited (!) from Steam Geyser
- from clean or from polluted water by
- dripping (!) water on a Liquid Tepidizer (submerging a Tepidizer will cause the temperature to only go up to 90 degree Celsius, so water is boiled and germ free but does not turn into steam)
- dripping water onto batteries or machines (without causing puddles) that are hot enough within rooms that can keep the temperature up
- dripping water on magma (bottom of the map).
If polluted water was evaporated it leaves behind dirt.
It can be condensed back into water by: